It truly is becoming a small world with all of the methods of travel being so readily available. We love to travel and keep finding new places and even new things to do in places we have traveled to repeatedly over the years. I wanted to add our favorite travel destinations for some ideas on your future travel.
We have timeshare properties in different places but would travel to even more destinations if we hadn't bought the timeshares. It's just really difficult to schedule time outside of our home resorts until we totally retire, so we'll have more locations then.
Las Vegas is located in Nevada's Mojave Desert. It is best known for its 24-hour entertainment, casinos, amazing food (endless restaurants), and don't forget that exhilarating nightlife! We were married in Vegas in 1988, so it's one of our favorite places to go for obvious reasons. The casino and wedding chapel are no longer there, but the memories are very dear to us.
Every year we go and every year there are new shows, restaurants and things to do. We never run out of new things to see and do because it is always changing. It's like a new city each time, but still
… to Read Full Post
As always … please leave your feedback and comments on each page of individual posts. You can also provide any information you feel we should add. AND … don't forget to sign up for our Newsletter in the right menu bar area.
Sites We Use for Planning Trips, Activities, Meals, Concerts, and Shows
Concerts and Shows:
- Calendar of Events for the City You are Traveling to
- Check TicketLiquidator for Shows in Vegas or wherever your travels take you …
- TripAdvisor Latest Reviews and Prices
- Kayak Search 100s of Travel Sites at once.
- Expedia Travel booking website.
Travel Packages & Cruises:
Tours and Other Things to Do:
- TripAdvisor Things to Do With Latest Reviews and Prices
- Chamber of Commerce or Local Visitor Information Site for the City You are Traveling To
Follow Me on Social Media >>>